Academics Overview

Finding Courses

Learn how to search for courses and understand course availability.

Course Registration

Learn about how to register for courses and enrollment requirements.

Course Structure & Academic Expectations

Learn about teaching styles and expectations at UNC-Chapel Hill.

Adding/Dropping Courses

Learn how to change your schedule if needed by important deadlines.

Grading System

Understand how grades are calculated at Carolina.

Academic Resources & Support

Check out support services on campus designed to help you succeed in your classes.