These are the events that we participate in on an annual basis. These events take top priority because we are committed to being involved. At these events, we provide a general overview of study abroad.
- Week of Welcome Open House (August)
- Application Deadline Open House (September)
- Family Weekend Open House (September)
- Study Abroad Fair/Week (October)
- Winter Week of Welcome Open House (January)
- Application Deadline Open House (February)
- Admitted Student Day Events (March/April)
- New Student Orientation (May – August)
Marketing Manager –Liaises with campus partners such as New Student and Family Programs. Proposes general framework for the event. Develops marketing materials such as flyers, newsletters, webpage to promote event. Works with Outreach Coordinator to facilitate staff participation.
Outreach Coordinator –Requests and keeps track of staff involvement in event. Manages RSVPs for event. Orders food/décor for event as needed.
Advising and Administrative Coordinator – Adds event to calendar. Assists with technology requests such as setting the event up on Zoom. Reserves space for event as needed. Orders supplies as requested.
Advisors –Generates content for event with their PD. Presents, tables, or is otherwise the face of the event.
PDs –Generates content for event with their advisor. Presents, tables, or is otherwise the face of the event.